Samstag, 27. April 2013

Kotaro Fuma walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

B. I'm aware
B. No, it's fine
C. Sorry
C. Come sleep with me
A. Alright
B. It's our chance!
A. I believe you
C. I never said goodbye
A. Who cares about a kimono!
B. I just couldn't help myself
B. I feel so exhausted
C. Of course I worry!
A. I could never!
B. It won't help her!
B. ...Really?
C. Am I causing trouble?
A. I'm important?
C. Kiss him again
A. ...
B. I'm not special
A. Can I hold your hand?
B. I thought at least 10 more...
C. Never
A. I'm sorry
C. I'll get help!
B. I know

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen