Freitag, 10. Mai 2013

Hideki Ishigami's walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

A. I'm okay
A. Are you okay?
B. I was looking forward to it...
A. Was Kurosawa telling the truth?
C. You didn't have to get so mad!
B. I was just thinking
A. I believe in him
A. I had a great time!
A. I want to think you were worried
A. Because I want to have faith
A. I told him about France
A. He doesn't treat me any different
A. I'm not angry
B. He's kind
A. Please trust Ishigami
B. Just a little longer
A. I understand
A. Really?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen