Freitag, 10. Mai 2013

Hideki Ishigami (My sweet bodyguard)

Hmm,at first you could say that he looks cold and super strict. But it seems like he likes or admires you since along time. Around you he's a bit stiff, but he wants to accompany you,because he doesn't want you to get bored or feel down. Ishigami can be kind but he worries that your relationship with him would be no good,since he's very busy. Like I said he's very stiff and also very thoughtful,cuz in the story he tries to hold a distance because of certain reason.


Hmm,I also enjoyed his story,he was a bit hard to approach but that made me more curious and excited about him. I was surprised that on his profile ,it was written that there's going to be 15 chapters but I only played 10 chapter ah well,seem like a mistake.

Well,here are the pics: :3





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen