Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

Satsuki Kitaoji walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

B.
Accept and sit down
A. Please trust me!
B. I'm a little flustered
C.
I'm sorry for making you look after me
B. Be impressed by Satsuki's quick thinking
B. Look at Satsuki
A. Is it a floral scent...?
C. You really like ramen
A. I'll be more careful from now on
C. Roulette
B. I'm looking forward to it
A.
You look wonderful
C. Allow him to help
C. Return his hold
A. You had a long day
A. I'm happy
B. Is it okay that I came?
A. She's waiting for you...
B. I was just surprised
B. I'm looking forward to it
B. Please don't worry about me
A. Aren't you mad at me?
B. But... I'm happy
C. Apologize for jumping to conclusions
C. It's the taste of normal food
C. Say my name again
C.
I want to take care of it
C. My heart's pounding
B. Act cheery
B. I don't want to hurt you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen