Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

Chihaya Koda walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun <3

A. Boyfriends only
C. Say that you're going out to find a story
A. Ask about his hobbies
B. Plenty of vegetables
B. A kind person
C. I just prefer eating
A. Talk about the music
B. Get angry
A. It must have been hard
B. Stand up for Hatsumi
B. Show concern for Dr. Koda
B. Look away without saying anything
A. Say his name
B. Take the opportunity to talk
B. He has kind friends
A. Call to Chihaya for help
B. Did I worry you?
C. Lie and say you became hooked
C. Ask him about his type
A. Get angry at Chihaya
C. I believe you
A. Hide it
A. I want to help him
C.
Say it with a kiss
C. The fishtail dress
C. Talk to Chihaya
B. Stop Ms. Horikita
B. We can overcome anything together
A. I want us to be together
A. I missed you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen