Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

Ryoichi Hirose walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun <3

C. This is unacceptable
A. That’s right
A. Well, excuse me
A. There’s a benefit
B. Writing a serial story will suffice
B. Why me?
B. You’re a book-lover, aren’t you?
C. Not as a romantic partner
C. I don’t know
C.
A. That’s too much
B. That’s not it
C. Is this your sister?
C. It’s nothing
A. It was fun
C. I don’t know
A. He’s not a swindler
C. I’m fine with you, Ryoichi
C. Depends on the partner
A. Please do
A. It was fun
A. I do
B. Jealous?
C. I don’t know about this…
C. Did something happen?
A. I'm your editor-in-charge
A. I love him
B. Are you serious?
A. Okay, just a little…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen