Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

Yuzuki Kitaoji walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

A. Serve some salad to Yuzuki
A. May I ride there?
B. It’s my pride and joy
B. You should go to a live show!
B. I’m a reporter covering Yuzuki
A. I couldn’t do that
B. That’s just a rumor
B. Stay quiet and watch Yuzuki
C. You misunderstand
B. Avert your eyes
B. Turn him down
A. Definitely dog!
C. Why?
B. Stay focused?
C. Think about Yuzuki?
C. Step away for a moment
A. Hide
A. Stay like that
A. Accept
A. A present for someone?
B. Handle it yourself
C. Say nothing
B. What kind of person was this?
A. Speak up to Yuzuki
C. It depends on the person
A. Answer the phone
C. I can’t even eat chocolate right now
C. My work…
A. Peek out the window
A. Return it to Satsuki yourself

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen