Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013

Rihito Hatsune walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. "I believe you."
A. Stand up


2. A. "Not at all."
C.
"I'm upset."

3. A. "We have a favor to ask."
A. "Of course."

4. B. Glance at him.

C. "You don't have to act."

5. C. Call Rihito again.

C. There must be a reason.

6. B. "I'm not."
A. "I'll walk you home."

7. C. "I don't think you should give up."

B. "Will you tell me someday?"

8. A. Try to convince him.

A. "What's the matter?"

9. A. "I can't."
C. "I can't tell you."

10. A. "I think that's who he is."
A. Ask Rihito about it.

11. A. "I'd love to go!"
A. "I enjoyed it."

12. C. "I'm happy just to hear you play."
C. "Maybe not as your career?"

13. A. "I'm sorry."
A. "Maybe someday..."

14. C. Do nothing

B. "I'm happy to see you."

15. B. "You should transfer to our school."
B. "What is it?"

16. SUPER HAPPY ENDING

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen