Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Minato Okouchi walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. Put up with it.

A. Say goodnight.

2. B. "Unlike you,Minato."
A. "Good luck with your work,then."

3. B.
"I'm not in love."
C. "You better find a wife,quick."


4. A. "I'd believe he was coming and wait."

5. B. See what Minato does.

A. "Let me thank you."

6. C. Dash past;this is urgent.
C. Chuck a towel to Minato.

7. B. "I want to stay here."
A. "I'm sure you'll learn how to be in love in the end."

8. C. "I'd rather hear it from him."
A. "You should smile more."


9. A. "It's thanks to you."
A. "I am."

10. B. Stroke his head.

B. Reject him.

11. C. "I'm sorry..."
B. "I'll be fine."

12. C. Suggest it's time to leave.
B. "Here,have a warm drink."

13. HAPPY ENDING ^w^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen