Samstag, 5. April 2014

Hiroshi Kirisawa walkthrough

Well,I made these walkthroughs for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. Deny it, "No way!"
B. "Let's hang back."

2. A. "I'm worried."
B. "More compliments,please!"


3. A. Apologize, "I'm sorry."
A. Wrap my arms around him.


4. B. Talk to him.
B. "Just guessing."

5. B. "I'm calm now."

A. "Nothing."

6. B. Remain silent.

B. "Do I look like I have a boyfriend?"

7. A. "I kind of feel bad for him."

A. "Great, a haunted house."

8. A. "No,nothing special..."
A. "That doesn't sound like a good thing."

9. A. Say nothing.

A. "Thanks."

10. B. "We're not playing around."
A. Hold his hand.


11. B. Hesitate.
A. "Be careful on your home."

12. A. Call Kirisawa.

B. "I was scared."

13. A. Get a car ready.
B. "I understand."

14. A. "My heart almost stopped!"

B. "I want to stay."
15. Happy Ending

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen