Samstag, 16. November 2013

Ichigo Sato walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. B. I'll try as hard as I can.

A. You've become a handsome guy.

2. A. I'd rather live with books.
A. It's about my room.

3. A. I won't tell anyone.
A. I forgot.

4. C. It's not what you think!
B. His face.


5. C.
Where are you going?
A. You're good-looking.


6. A. That sounds fun,too...
A. Sure,I like him.


7. A. Use a spoon.
A. You took really cool now.

8. A. We've been friends since we were little.

A. I'm just worried.

9. A. Because of what happened last night...

A. I'm good with Ichigo.

10. B. I don't know...
B. Togo is helpful.

11. A. Maybe...
A. Just a little...

12. A. Are you okay?
A. I don't remember.


13. B. Not really.
A. He helped me with packing.

14. A. I'm sure he'll like it.
A. We were just talking.

15. B. I want to be his girlfriend.
A. I'm sad.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen