Mittwoch, 3. April 2013

Takuto Hirukawa's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the happy ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

C. You'll just say I'm stupid
B. Wow,are you worried about me?
B. Let's split the bill
C. Can't you stop?
C. Ask someone else
C. Do you know who the artist is?
A. No,I'm not
C. Wasn't I heavy?
A. I can go home by myself
A. Nothing...
A. You think too much
A. Ask his name
B. For me...
A. I want to see him
C. Let rock,paper scissors decide
B. Not really
B. Don't say anything
A. Because you're so excited
B. Stroke his hair
B. No
C. I want to stay alone
A. What do you think of me now?
B. Let's runaway and leave him for bait
C. Say nothing
A. Hug him back
C. Ever since we met
C. That's not like you
A. Do you need my fingerprints?
C. Don't come near me
C. I'll wait here
A. Hug Takuto

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen