Donnerstag, 14. November 2013

Ryuzo Hatta walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A.
Ryuzo

C. "Do you want me to cook?"

2. A. "I do know you."
A. "I'm sorry about yesterday."


3. A. Go to their place and cook.
A. Say hi to Ryu.

4. C. "Nothing really..."
A. "You're really popular with the girls."

5. B. "Hmm..."
A. "Okay, I'll do it."

6. B.
Go with everyone.

A. "I'm glad."

7. B. Move away and say you don't have a fever.
A. "But you look sad."

8. A. Vegetable curry
A. "I'm happy for you."

9. A. "We are childhood friends."
B. "Don't say that now."


10. B. "It's no big deal..."
C. "There is a guy I like."


11. A. Work up your courage.
B. Refuse to let him go.

12. B. "That's not true..."
B. "My feelings will never change."


13. A. "Does it taste good?"
A. "That's not the way I meant it."


14. C. "I don't believe that."
B. "I'm sorry."

15. B. "I know you'll protect me."
A. Say you'll go.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen