Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

Zain ( Be my princess )

I'm not really a fan of the game Be my princess since I'm not really into princes(even though I played two charas already)..but I played Zain,because he was a butler *-* The character wasn't really that difficult,but I was a bit sad,since there weren't many love,or  romantic moments where you and he get together or closer.
It's actually really easy to play this game,cuz you can't do much wrong,you just have to act you were a girl who wouldn't want to get to the kingdom just to be close with the nobles,or help and care for others well something like that.


Well,here are the pics: :)
(click if you want to look at the pics^^)














And the epilogue pic ^^

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh wow! I never noticed Zain has green eyes. I *love* men with green eyes and black hair. - Didn't actually realize there was a way to play for him. Currently, I'm playing through Edward, and I'm torn between who I'll play with next, whether it be Roberto or Wilfred. - All I know, is that Edward was cute to begin with, but when he's in his "normal" clothes... *fans self*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Glad to hear you like Zain :D
      Yeah I just finished playing all other characters and will post them now ^^

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen