Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

Zain's walkthrough (Be my princess)

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)


A. Nobel Michel Castle
A. I'll figure it out
B. Turn him down
A. It seems like alot of work
A. It isn't Theo
A. Smile at him
A. Please don't worry about it
A. Say something
B. Call out Zain's name
B. Say the age I think he is
A. Change the subject
A. Quickly interject
B. Cake
A. About the necklace
B. It's fine
A. Go with him
B. It's nothing
B. Then I'll go alone...
B. The townspeople's reactions
B. Try to hug him
B. You'll go back,right?
B. Will you stay with me a little longer?
B. Run over to him
B. Don't force yourself to smile
B. Touch him on the arm

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen