Mittwoch, 13. März 2013

Kaiji Akizuki's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

B. This is all new to me!
A. Sorry for making you come
B. I'm trying my best
B. Get angry
C. Do you want to sleep on the bed?
B. What does Kaiji think?
C. Say nothing
C. They're very different...
A. Do I look okay?
A. Nod
A. I'm nervous too
A. No!
A. I don't understand, but...
B. Take Kaijis hankie
B. Are you okay? 
A. It's nothing...
A. Is your foot okay?
A. No,he wasn't!
C. Say nothing
C. Grab a towel
A. Ask him to repeat it
C. It's not creepy at all  
C. Say nothing and stare
A. Are you joking?
A. I don't remember...
B. Say nothing
A. I'm fine
C. Hold Koijis hand    

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen