Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Setsuna (2/2 Lover - Angels and Demons)

Setsuna is a demon. He's the total opposite of Hinata,the angel. He's very rude,arrogant and is very confident in himself. Sometimes he can be very selfish and demanding and doesn't really care what other people think of him.


This time I bought the set so I could play his part faster. I already knew that Setsuna is kinda ..a tsundere type..since he was very rude in the beginning and I hoped he would start letting his guard down and gets slowly nicer to me..but..well....TOTAL FAIL...I was really..dissapointed(after finishing Hinatas story) ..after I played each chapter..he was almost always mean....and with mean I mean REALLY mean.. -_- How should I say this..he's kinda a sadist...^^' well..that's kinda my impression..that he really enjoys to order me around and isn't nice or gentle to me...:/ BUT there were a few chapters where I thought "Aww,love his embarassed side" <3 >w< and I hoped he's going to change after that...but well...still..no.. T-T
Umm..the ending was also dissapointing....I didn't really feel much excitement..or ..happy..not..really I just wasn't satisfied..and ALSO what I noticed is..that Setsuna chapters...are a bit shorter...that Hinata o.o I mean after reading a few sentences..a chapter already ended! o.O
Well ...altogether..I was..dissapointed..and that's why I'm telling you..don't expect too much from him..^^' *shakes lightly my head* and also don't buy this set..the love chapters..are not really..special..:/


Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. Got angry.
2. Tried to dig deeper.
3. Complained.
4. Asked what he wants.
5. Shoved him away.
6. Made a joke.
7. Did I say something weird?
8. That didn't count!
9. Held back my tears.
10. Apologized for being late.
11. Felt drained.
12. "Forget it!"
13. I just wanted to show Hinata.
14. He's being mean again...
15. I’m getting mad...!
16. Shouted “I love you”.
17. Don’t come closer!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen