Donnerstag, 24. April 2014

Ota Kisaki ( Kissed by the Baddest Bidder)

Ota is a famous artist and also is famous for his 'angelic smile'. Ota looks like a very innocent person who is very optimistic in every way. But that's where it gets tricky. In private he's the total opposite. He's very mischievous. And it's hard to see the real Ota Kisaki.




Okay...I know that my description of Ota is crappy...but honestly..I don't how I should describe him . Ota is very hot and handsome(even though he's the shota in this game) *O* but he's soo..difficult @-@ It was hard to understand  and to recognize the real Ota Kisaki. At the end...I still couldn't understand him..and was..irritated by his character and the whole story.
The story...was...so ..strange !? x.x At first I thought that he was just a sadist type...but this story..is just..not an otome game anymore..it's just..strange..I can't describe how..and I don't want to spoiler. So I will write a review with the whole story on the weekend,so you can see it for yourself if you hesitate to play his main story.
What I realized while and after playing this story that the heroine/MC is an idiot... ^^' She really played like Ota wanted her too..and it was a bit pitiful to me..^^' >w<

So if I had to rate it..I would rate it with... 5 of 10 hearts..^^'
He's hot and there were some funny scenes...but that's all...the story is too strange,and the relationship Ota and the heroine had..can't be called a relationship o.O just...roleplay.. ^^'

❤❤❤❤❤  ♡♡♡♡♡
And here are the pics :)












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen