Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013

Hinata (2/2 Lover - Angels and Demons)

Hinata is an Angel. He's very kind and a cheerful person. He's always in a happy mood and doesn't get embarassed easily.


Hmm,it took me awhile because I didn't buy the set. That's why I bought Setsuna's set so I can play his story faster. I think that Hinata is a great guy,he's very kind and sweet..but I also think of him a bit ..strange..^^' He's always happy and in a good mood..not sure what should I think of him. But he has his moments where he can be cute :) It is a bit  sad that there are no pictures... :O

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1
. All of it!
2. Should I give it a try!?
3. Stand there in despair
4. Talked to the lady
5. Apologized right away
6. Forced him away
7. Hugged him
8. Marguerite motif.
9. Resisted.
10. "Oh no! The ticket!"
11. Quickly apologized.
12. Just a little longer...
13. I'm so happy...
14. (I want to stay...)
15. I'm going to sleep
16. Couldn't say anthing.
17.  "I want to grant your prayer."
18. no answer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen