Samstag, 8. Februar 2014

Shusei Hayakawa walkthrough

Well,I made these walkthroughs for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. C. "I don't think so."
A. "Shall I make you some,too?"

2. B. "It's a bit of a leap."
C. "I'll get you back."

3. C. "Do you think I'm the right person for the job?"
A. "You're teasing me again."

4. A, "I'll give it a shot."
B. "We don't get on well."

5. A. Get some different treats.

B. Cover your head.

6. B. "Let's cook together again sometime."
A. "I'm too heavy."


7. C. You'd love to know,but can't ask.
B. "I bet you were really popular."

8. A. "We talked about work."
A. Tell him it's fine.


9. C. Stay rooted to the spot.
C. Suggest you go back inside.

10. B. Worry.
C. Hold his hand.

11. B. "It's for Shusei's sake."
A. "I like him as a person."


12. C. Tell him to talk to Minato.
B. Slip away together.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen