Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013

To do list for 03.12.13-31.12.13

OM holy G! I'm soooo busy.. @-@
Right now I'm sick so I had to rest a few days..and in this time..so many new releases appeared of nowhere!!!
I'm sorry to say this but..maybe I won't have the time and the money to play Loveletter from thief x... :/ T-T I'm really sorry guys..even though you all voted...
Err..well.. I'm busy with christmas,work my private life and..new game character releases and new GAMES.

Umm I'm going to create a new tab "Invite a friend campaign" where I'm going to post my code,so you can enter it,and if enough people enter my code..I will get all 'Secret' pictures and will post them here on my blog ^w^

Thank you for all your support up until,I'm really happy >w< that I have so many views and followers and comments :3

If you have question please let me know by commenting this post :3

=Mizuki=

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen