Samstag, 14. September 2013

Shiki Kurobane ( 10 days with my devil )

Shiki can be stubborn like a little kid and is mostly like a tsundere type. He isn't a social person and when he says something to you,they are only rude comments. But because of his past,he doesn't trust people that much and turned like that, the way he's now. But sometimes he can be kind and sweet with small gestures and actions.



Lol,a few asked me to play Shiki :D I'm happy to hear that ^^ And I tried to play as fast as possible :3
Shiki definitely reminded me of Takuto from Love letter from Thief X. Shiki personality is just..adorable >w<
I had many moments where I started to smile because of his actions,and often thought "How sweet.." Or how cute he is ^^ While playing you could see,how he starts falling in love with the heroine :) It's cute..but it also sad because there weren't many romantic scenes with between him and the heroine.
The story was interesting and the story progress was good too.Even though there weren't many romantic scenes the story progress,by how the the heroine developes feelings for Shiki were understandable,and made me kind of excited too :3 Altogether it's a cute and lovely story and I could imagine that many many girls would love him xD ^w^

(Just my thought: A few hours ago I recognize that Haruhito and Shiki ending..are kind of similiar..I mean their fate what happened to them..when I look at Kakeru and Satoru they have general the same ending too..mhmm maybe Meguru and Rein..will have a similiar ending..too O.O)

Well,here are the pics :O :3
(They are really hot *Q* WARNING: Nosebleed Risk! xD )






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen