Samstag, 14. September 2013

Shiki Kurobane walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

A.
Your eyes!

A. "It's cute"

A.
"You look happy"

B. "Something wrong with that?"

A.
"I'm sorry!"
A. ...is cute


C.
"I can't"

C.  "Your face is all red"

C.
"..."

A. "It's still mean to say"

C.
"Nothing,really..."

A. "Thank you"

B.
"Were you going to interfere?"
B. "I love you"


A.
"I like you"

A. "I was the one who hugged him"

A.
"Thank you"

C. Close your eyes

B.
"Susumu is the man I love"

A. "I want Shiki"

A.
"I'm sorry"

A. "Thank you"

A.
"It's so pretty"

C. "This is bad,isn't it?"

A.
"I want to go to the Demon Realm"

B. "You're wrong"

B.
"That's impossible!"

A. "Yes"

A.
Yell for help

A. Try touching him

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen