Samstag, 28. September 2013

Christopher ( Pirates in love )

Soo,and finally I have time to write :D
Well,Christopher is the Doctor of group and also seems to be respected by all members. He's very kind and takes care,it doesn't matter whether it's a man or woman,a friend or an enemy. He's gentle and is always calm. But because he's always smiling you don't know when he's feeling sad. He tries to change the subject if someone tries to get closer to him and somehow "escapes" the subject by smiling and lead the conversation into another subject.


Well my opinion is..that the story was pretty interesting,but I didn't really like the heroine in this story..she was way too pushy and it just..didn't feel right or natural for me ..and I was often like "Oh man.." *facepalm*" ^^' The story progress was pretty interesting and I liked how christopher and her got together. The romantic scenes were nice and I hoped for more but I'm satisfied. :)

Well,here are the pics :D






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen