Samstag, 28. September 2013

Christopher walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

A. Cause you are all having fun

A. If I use bed,where do you sleep?

A.
Go in 

A. Get upset and stop him

A.
Blow the conch

A. I bet you're right...

C.
You're such a kind person

B. I feel bad

C.
I'm just,worried about them...

B. Please don't say things like that!

B.
It's too sad

A. Do you like that kind of woman?

B.
What can I do? ...

A. Are you angry?

B.
But I'm a shipmate,too!

C. But I really feel sorry for you...

A.
Christopher! Let go!

B. That's not true !

A.
He has to do it. That's him

A. (... I gonna go next to him)

C.
Christopher

A. ...Yeah, I might have a cold

B.
I was worried about you...

A. Captain's tellin' the truth

B.
You're gentle as you used to be

A. Hold my hand

A.
OK

B. Hold his hand gently
C. They let go of me...

B.
I thank Christopher

A. No! Never!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen