Freitag, 13. September 2013

Issei Sezaki walkthrough ((Main Story)) walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

B. The records for yesterday's patient...
A. Talk about last night

B.
Watch him

A. Go to the director's office

C.
Can I think about this?

B. Err...

A.
I'm sorry

B. I thought I'd do something about that smudge

A.
Call out to him

A. Work reasons,of course

C.
Wait for Sezaki to answer

B. Give Sezaki the cab

B.
We just bumped into each other...
A. Look for him


B.
There isn't

A. Hesitate
A. Don't pick up (continue Main story) or B. Pick up (Another story---> Click HERE)
 

A. I'm not feeling well
C. I want to know more about him

B.
Sorry

B. Look out the window

B.
What do you mean?

C. I was so happy it scared me

C.
Please stay here

 A. Me too

C.
I do?

 A. Is that really okay?

A.
Kinda...

 C. Wait for it to stop ringing

A.
No

B. Goodbye...?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen