Samstag, 14. September 2013

Haruhito Amano walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

A. What do you mean?

C. I haven't thought about it

B.
Why me?

C. Does he hate humans?

B.
Are you taking Cerby for a walk?

A. He's a friend

A.
Wiggle out of his arms

C. Return it to the living room

C.
Try to stop them again

B. Refuse

B.
Let's apologize to Rein

B. Remain in the same position

A.
Do you know the time?
A. Fate can be changed

A. Hear the purpose for the time being

A.
I feel down too

C. He's not my boyfriend

B.
You're neglecting your work

A. For Haruhito

B.
I'm crazy anyway!

A. I'm glad I could help

A.
Ask again

B. Listen quietly

B.
Takes one to know one

C. Has he really forgotten me?

A.
I'm happy 

A. Hug him back 

A.
Go through with it

A. Make it where?

B.
Stay still

B. Like this?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen