Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Syo Shimakage (MoteMote)

He is a returned student from the U.S. He falls in love with you,the heroine at first sight...that's what he said. He also the new transfer student in your class. He tries to approach you but you got protected by the other guys so it's hard to get close to him but he tries his best to approach you.He want to make you his.

Well,here are the pic: :)



I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

2.Yusuke Saito is reliable
2. Santa don't act like kid
2. No way! Agh,Please..
2. ...............
1. I...I know!
2. Well...um...I
1. Destiny...
2. I think so,too
1. Yusuke,please calm down...
2. Yusuke is the frog
2. Don't to go out with Yusuke
2. Santa is my precious friend



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen