Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Yusuke Saito (MoteMote)

He's more the gentleman type. He has a gentle and mild personality and is a class president. He tries to act manly in front of you,the heroine. Like the other characters he's in love with you. Ummm much I can't really say to it...^^'
Well here's the pic you get in the ending: :)


I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

2.Yusuke Saito is reliable
2. Sanra,don't act like kid
2. No way! Agh,Please..
1. No,I don't think so
2. You are in Japan!
1. Don't lie to everyone
2. Syo,you are funny
2. I don't mind
2. Syo,please let me go
1. Syo is the frog
1. Don't answer right away
2. Santa is my precious friend



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen