Montag, 1. April 2013

MoteMote - Lovestory for Girls (My opinion)

Well,here's my mind of this game that I just finished played in ....30 minutes! Yeah you heard it right...30 minutes! I was really surprised and seems like you don't have to pay for it so it's free. :)
There are only three characters and story takes it place in a school. The graphic and the character itself was nicely drawn. Each of the characters have another personality which is good.
But...I couldn't feel love,tension and other things here....these three guys only likes you...and you can't really fall in love with them. ^^' You just have to choose one(the answers)..and it's actually really easy to play it...
It's also really short....o: and there are only one picture to each character...,so I was also kinda sad when I only saw one pic. But it was nice to see the comic...to the game..(that I will post soon ;D )
Well,it was free so I can't complaint so much about it :33

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen