Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Santa Hanagata (MoteMote)

Santa is an sport ace. He's a member of the basketball team. He's your childhoodfriend. Of course he's also in love with you like the others. He's shy but cheerful. He can't confess to you but wants to  protect you . He doesn't like the other guys.

Well,here's the pic: :)



I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

1. Santa Hanagata is reliable
1. Yusuke, please cut it out
1. I'm blushing!
1. No,I don't think so
2. You are in Japan!
1. Don't lie to everyone!
2. Syo,you are funny
1 I don't mind
2. Syo,please let me go
2. Syo is the frog
2. Don't to go out with Yusuke
1. Hesitate

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen