Samstag, 5. April 2014

Akiyoshi Zaisen walkthrough

Well,I made these walkthroughs for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. Show that it moves you.

A. "........."

2. B. "Don't underestimate me,please."

A. "Thank you very much."

3. B. "I can do it!"
A. "I'm sorry."

4. C. Look troubled.

C. "How did you know?"

5. B. "No, I want to carry on!"
A. Ask if he's enjoying it.

6. B. Deny it.

A. "I'll be fine."

7. B. "I'm sorry I made you worry."
A. "Of course not!"

8. A. Write straight back.

C. "I was thinking you're cute."

9. C. "Got some energy back now?"
A. "No,I'm sorry."

10. B. "Why don't you invite him yourself?"

A. Ask him what's happened.

11. A. Try to change the subject.
B. Don't ask.

12. A. Come clean.
B. "......."

13. Happy Ending

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen