Sonntag, 9. März 2014

Masaomi Hibiya walkthrough

Well,I made these walkthroughs for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. Fine.

B. Of course not.

2. B. You really are famous!
A. What program is it?


3. A. No!
A. I was going to hang up a curtain.

4. A. Hi.
A. Thank you.

5. B. Sorry I didn't tell you where it was.
B. I'm just surprised.

6. A. Sorry.
A. I'll go home.

7. B. If you're going to complain,don't eat.
A. I'll just sing the chorus!

8. A. Sure.
A. He was a jerk.

9. C. Are you going to take a nap?
A. I'm fine.

10.  C. .......
A. I can't.

11. C. .......
B. No,but...

12. B.  Talk about OMI's comeback.
A. Long time no see...

13. Happy Ending :3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen