Sonntag, 9. März 2014

Masaomi Hibiya (Serendipity Next Door)

Masaomi also know as OMI is a very famous singer. Popular by women and men because of his looks,music and maybe also because of his backgrounds since his family is in music business.
Despite his appearance he's a helpless man who doesn't talk much and doesn't show his emotions often in public. But at closer look he can be kind and thoughtful.




Hmm my first thought were...'woah..he's so handsome xD' Hmm I did like Masaomi personality. He's the unsocial type but he isn't shy,what made it hard for me,cuz I couldn't think what he's thinking... But still he's an interesting guy.  He's sense of direction is funny and which makes him in my mind somehow adorable ^^' >w< And if you get closer to him he is actually a really nice guy and you will notice that he opens up to you :D
Hmm in comparison..the story was...kinda short..^^' But altogether the story was really nice,creative and was interesting. But I don't know....somehow I missed scenes like how Masaomi himself falls in love with heroine.. well for me that wasn't noticeable but I can say,I fell in love ^///^
He's really a charming man and I enjoyed the story even though it was kinda short and in my opinion the missing moments how he falls in love with "heroine" but I guess that just his character where you can't read his mind.

Well,here are the pics :)








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen