Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Izumi Takasaki walkthrough

Well,I made these walkthroughs for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. Stare at his back.
C. Don't you have to go back?


2. A. Check your underwear.
A. Thanks.

3. A. No.
C. Ask what's wrong.

4. B. Go after him.
B. Want me to make you some food?

5. A. Call him.
B. Come over and eat anytime.

6. A. Talk to him.
B. I've been looking for you.

7. A. Maybe a little.
A. Is something wrong?

8. A. No,I was happy.
B. I'm hungry.

9. B. Izumi
C. Don't answer.

10. A. Suddenly call out to him.
A. Press the "open" button.

11. B. No.
A. I'm sorry about before.

12. C. ...
B. Forget about it.

13. Happy Ending

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen