Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

Takeshi Yuno walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. "You didn't want me to come,right?"
A. "It is my first day! I can't be that good!"

2. B. "I feel a little clumsy in this uniform."
B. Say I have something else to do.


3. B. "Don't you it is not good,too?"
B. "She seemed close to Takeshi."

4. A. Accuse him.

A. "It is important to help others."

5. B. "Are you okay?"
C. "Why?"


6. A. "I think it's a great idea!"
A. Teach him how to be a fast runner.


7. A. "I can't!"
C. Stay silent.


8. A. "Do you like it?"
B. Hold it.


9. A. "That's impossible!"
A. I'm coming!

10. B. Get excited

C. "I don't know if it's okay..."

11. B. "Cheer up!"
B. "That's make a bit self-conscious."

12. C. Ask them what they think.

C. "If you don't want to,that's okay."

13. C. "I did talk to him."
A. "I don't want to!"


14. C. "N-Nothing."

15. B. "We shouldn't give up!"
B. "I'm going to."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen