Donnerstag, 7. November 2013

Kakeru Kamui (Sequel) walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A.
"It's a coincidence."
B. "How well do you know her?"


2. C. "I'm not confident."
A. "I shouldn't have come."


3. A. "I understand."
A. "Nothing in particular."


4. B. "It was fun."
B. "You mean,Remy and Meguru?"


5. C. "I'm not sure."
A. Kakeru's room


6. B. "I didn't sleep well."
B. "I'm not sure."


7. B.
"I'm not going anywhere."
C. "I'm happy."

8. A. "Ask Kakeru."
B. "... from the Demon Realm?"


9. A. Struggle
C.
"You're mistaken."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen