Donnerstag, 7. November 2013

Class Trip Crush!! (New game!)


Our new game, "Class Trip Crush" is coming soon!!

We'll be releasing lots of game info in the days to come so keep checking Facebook!

◇◆Your class trip… is with an all-boys school!?◆◇

You get a big surprise when you show up for your class trip!
Your all-girls school is going on the trip with... BOYS?!
What happens when you find yourself traveling with five of the cutest boys you've ever seen?!




Here's the character introduction :3





4 Kommentare:

  1. ^3^ OMG I LOVE YOUR WALkTHROUGHS!! they r helpful :D i would always ponder over which to choose XD Love ya :D:D also wat r ur playlist songs? THEY MATCH SO MUCH WITH all the OTOME games i played T_T it made me tear while playing and hearing them XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hehe,I'm really glad you like ^^ Currently I'm sick..but I will try to play the other characters :)
      Hehe yeah I love these songs too >w<. So relaxing,don't you think so? :D :3
      Here's the link to my playlist..it's not up to date but only a few songs aren't here..well if you want to know a special song then just tell me :D

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen
    2. :D OMG U HAVE NO IDEA! i just got "In Your Arms Tonight" and damn! KOICHI IS AN "A" T_T but he is hot still and chose him XD and gosh is it hard to decide on what to say next -.- The MC should have shoved her love for Kippei/Genji/...all of them into his face >3> T.T if it wasnt for your koichi guide i would have lost myself and went into an rage XD ugh... I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! :D but i got the spoilers T^T I JUST COULDNT WAIT AND MY ITCHY FINGERS.... HMHMMMMMMM! Just love this guide XD Also i just got into Class Trip Crush and gosh is Yasuto and Taketo HOT *q*

      Löschen
    3. Hi!
      Hehe I'm glad that I could help you :D I do have times like that when I can't get the Super happy ending xD
      Hehe yeah Taketo and Yasuto ;3

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen