Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

Hiro Sarashina walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3
A. Deny that you’ll fall in love with him
A. Get mad

B. If you don’t want to talk about it, it’s fine
A. Fine

C.
He’s not my type
C. I’m jealous of geniuses

B.
It’s scary, so leave it at that

C. Just ignore it
A. Honestly tell your feelings

C. Teamwork is important
C. My house caught on fire

A. Please protect yourself,too
B. At first I did

C. I’m not interested at all
A. That’s right

A. You’re like an actor!
A.
Stop making fun of me

A. Apologize about getting worked up
B. I’m surprised.

A.
Yes
A. Let’s go right away

A. You’re right!
B. No

B. I’m embarrassed!
B. It bothers me

C. She wanted to thank him

B. What about you?
C. It makes me feel brave

C. I trust you, but I'm scared

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen