Sonntag, 29. September 2013

Junpei Miyashita ( Kiss of Revenge )

Junpei and you(the heroine) know each other since school and you were close friends. He has a kind and straightforward personality. He's easy to talk to and tries to stand by your side when you need him. Junpei is also a sunny,considerate and friendly person. But he can also be a bit pushy and often worries too much and tries to do his best to make you feel better.



Soo it took me a while to play Junpei mainstory..^^' Maybe you don't know but..I think this kind of guy..is not really my type. Maybe it's because that he's...too friendly..and looks like he's going to be my side like a dog following his owner so. Well,I started to play this game and the first episodes were..kind of boring.It wasn't that bad since Junpei always appeared and tried to approach the heroine. But then I noticed that he often mentions the "old times" and that kind of made me think that he was that kind of guy who holds onto the past and won't let go of it.So I wasn't really convinced when he confessed to me,and also not really confident if he really accepts the heroine who wanted revenge.
The story was general prett good. It had alot interesting changes and scenes. Even though Junpei and the heroine mentioned alot of (romantic) scenes where they were together,it made me smile an I was like "Aww..cute.. :)" But I hoped for more dramatic scenes in the current time(in the story).

The Another Story was nice. My opinion  is the same when I played Issei stories. Play the mainstory first!
The another story is more gentle so if you would play this story you would be dissapointed that the story ends that easily without any (dramatic) scenes or impact. But the another story had a few nice scenes were my desire for more (romantic) scenes with him got a bit satisfied. Even though it isn't that dramatic like the mainstory,the another story is more focused on the relationship between the heroine and Junpei,that the heroine can finally accepts anything and live on with Junpei.

So alltogether the beginning of the story..is a bit boring but it gets more exciting and interesting :D Junpei is general a good guy :)


Well,here are the pics of the Mainstory and the Another Story :33

Mainstory








Another Story



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen