Freitag, 16. August 2013

Tamotsu Goda walkthrough (Office Secrets)

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

A. I need help

B. I sympathize

A.
I agree

A. I want to test my abilities

A.
Mr. Goda gave me some advice

A. Nothing***

A.
That would be great!
B. It's a nice compliment


B.
I am impressed a bit...

B. Pretend you saw nothing

B.
Why not...

A. You figured it out...

A.
I'm just really happy

A. The view is amazing

B.
I feel excited

A. Let's get something to eat!

B.
I'm not okay still

A. Bring it on!

B.
We could only think about Maruyama!
A. It's from a friend


B.
Say you'll wait

A. It was alot of fun

B.
Thank him later

B. I'll take a little walk

A.
We took a walk

A. Nothing...

A.
I think it needs a soft touch

B. I agree

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen