Samstag, 31. August 2013

Captain Alans walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

A. A low-ranked pirate
A. No,thank you

A. I like the Sirius
A. You can do it!

B. I've never experienced this
B. I won't

A. It was nice
C. ...

A. Hello
B. What about you?

A. I'm waiting for Alan
A. How lovely

A. You're nice
B. For me?

B. It's embarrassing
A. I feel lonely

A. No
B. I'll be waiting!

A. It's better to cooperate
B. Family

B. Went shopping
B. Let's hear him out

A. You should go to the meeting
C. Not at all

B. I want to save everyone
A. I'll lure them out

B. I don't know
C. I'm the cleaning lady

A. Okay
A. They're kind

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen