Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013

Takao walkthrough (Season 2)

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

B. Get upset
A. I was hoping to see you
A. Hold the baby
A. Let's take him home
A. I'll be okay!
A. We'll celebrate when we're alone
B. Apologize
A. Hand Nom-Nom over
A. Asuka is amazing
B. Admit honestly
B. It's for me too
B. I promised to protect him
B. Feel depressed
B. Warn him
A. I did
B. My worries are gone
A. Long Island,where Nozomu is.
B. Her to explain
B. "Yuta is working hard"
B. Don't worry
B. Need to be cautious
B. Let's have a drink
B. Invite her for a walk
B. Have Takao go with them
A. Think about how she feels!
B. That makes it even more sad
A. Let's go
A. He's challenging authority

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen