Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

Shingo Kai walkthrough ( Office Secrets )

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

B. Keep it professional
B. Call out to him
A. Ask Shingo
B. Turn away
B. Really?
A. Good night
A. Stand up and speak
A. It's been a hard say
A. Shall we go together?
B. I drank too much
A. I wouldn't change
B. Left
A. Ask him

B. Persuade him
B. Insist that you do it
B. I'm going shopping
B. Choose yourself
B. Jazz show
A. I'm cold
B. Thank you
B. Say nothing
A. I'm sorry...
A. Can we go home together?
B. Pull your hand away
A. Goodbye
A. Change the subject
B. White chocolate

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen