Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013

Shingo Kai ( Office Secrets )

Shingo has worked by Maruyama,the rival company of the company where you working in. He's a quiet person. You and the others doesn't seem him smiling or showing other emotions at work. You,the heroine even think that he's heartless,but he isn't. He's the type of guy who says,emotions have no place at work,so he tries to stay calm and cool. He's very thoughtful and smart. He doesn't really know the meaning of trust,because he always relied on himself,and at his previous work too.





Personally,I really like this story and Shingo. The story was funny,exciting and interesting. At first I thought he was a rude guy who happens to turn out good,but he was a person similiar to Noel and Ren but only similar while work. In his free time,he's a normal person with a nice hobby. I saw his caring side which made me fall in love with him,and his cute reactions are adorable and cute ^^ I was sad,that the story ended so quick,I wished for a longer story where he could and the heroine could fall in love slowly and naturally,so I could understand his reason why he said I love you. But together it was a good story :)

Well here are the pics :3




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen