Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013

Junya Sakurazawa walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it :)

B. Agree
B. Say it would be awkward
A. Tell him off
B. Nod
A. Why are you looking so serious?
A. It's just another side of you
B. Sit next to Junya
B. Stare at him
A. Choose the doughnut
B. Close your eyes
A. Okay!
B. Ask him to stand
B. Don't worry!
B. Why aren't you upset?
B. Junya should tell Mr. Goda
A. Pull away
A. Agree with Mr. Goda
B. I'm going to stay here...
A. Go with him
A. I have too much work
B. I'll invite him to join me
A. Your necktie is twisted
B. Carry on regardless
A. Struggle
B. Get some drinks
A. I'll gloss over the truth
B. Call him
B. Call out

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen