Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Nathan's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

C.
A chef on board?
A. Keep insisting
C. ...mmm
C. I'm fine
A. a chocolate covered banana
A. Are you worried about me?
B. I'm sorry...
C. CPR
B. Nothing
B. I'm rather worried about them
A. It's OK if you don't want to tell me
C. (Get Bashful)
A. Because I'm worried about you
C. I'll be careful!
B. You go ahead!
A. I ask him
C. 'Cause you were straight with me
B. I don't think it's nothing
B. ... hold his hand softly
C. ...Thank you
C. Stay there quietly
A. Yes
C. What did you want to say?
C. ...Yeah, I do
B. Be careful
B. Kick him in the crotch
A. Well, he tried to molest me...
B. I can't let that happen!
C. Call Nathan
A. You're stupid!
B. ... Don't apologize
B. ... Me?
A. ... like,Nate?
B. I wanna keep doing like this

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen