Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Eduardo's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

A. OK I'll go to sleep
A. I used to clean everyday
A. I'm sorry,too
A. Please let me go
A. I'm gonna bake more sweets!
A. I close my eyes
A. What's the problem?
C. I feel safe in your arms
B. I'm gonna go
B. Two silver coins
B. Drink like crazy
C. You mean love?
A. Thank you!
B. I pinched it by myself...
A. I deny it by shaking my head
A. I hope that's the case
C. I want to hear you sing, Eduardo
A. Let's give her a hand together!
C. (Squeeze his hand)
A. You can change how you live now
A. Call Eduardo for help
A. Keep whining
C. Am I useful for you,Eduardo ?
C. Punch him
C. I'm sorry...
A. Kick his crotch
A. I said I'm nervous......
A. I love you so much
B. Give it a try
A. The room of the King and Queen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen