Montag, 15. April 2013

Kenshi's walkthrough (Thief X)

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

A. Why?
A.  That's right
B. P-Please stop!
A. Put a blanket over him
A. You must be proud to be his friend
B. Why don't you go?
A. Take it in stride
B. That's terrible!
B. You're laughing too much
A. Nevermind. Just Kenshi is fine
C. Maybe
A. Sure
C. Nothing
B. Why did you change jobs?
B. His family owns this restaurant
A. We're just friends
B. After we went to Mr Gondawara's house
A. Sure, I'll do it
A. Thanks
A. No!
A. Tell him everything
A. Don't worry about it
A. Why do you care about my luck in love?
A. I wanted to hear your voice
B. I don't know...
C. Age has nothing to do with it
C. Your soup's getting cold
B. You're special to me
B. Fight back
A. Thanks...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen