Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013

Heisuke Toudo's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

- Don't pretend to know I feel
- You aren't thinking,are you?
- Tap on his shoulder
- What a happened?
- Think about it a little
- I already forget what he looks like
- Please be careful
- I'll be gentle when I treat you
- What does that mean?
- Put a new one on him
- Yes it was bad
- Agree with Nagakawa
- I was fascinated to the new fashion
- Are you bored?
- I want to protect Edo
- Special person
- Well, I miss him
- I knew'd you'd come

(sorry,if there are some grammar mistakes..I can't really recognize my handwriting xD ^^' )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen